What we do
Absolent cleans contaminated air at the source. Typical such sources are various metalworking, die casting, cold forming and welding machines that generate oil mist, oil smoke and dust. With over 25 years of experience in this business, we offer the highest quality and genuine know-how in every part of our organisation. We have a strong focus on innovation, high quality and customized solutions.
The vast majority of our customers are industrial based. They include leading manufacturers like Alcoa, Bosch, Volkswagen, Volvo as well as many smaller companies as well. Absolent is represented by a vast network of distributors in Europe, North and South America and Asia.
Vision & Ownership
Our vision is to be world leaders in process air cleaning equipment for industrial applications with a brand that stands as a guarantee for environmental responsibility. The company is owned by Absolent Air Care Group AB, which is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm First North.
- Customer focus
Quality, environment and work environment policy
To follow is the definition of Absolent AB’s quality, environment and work environment policy.
Absolent AB’s quality work is characterised by:
- Fulfilling the expectations of our customers in terms of products and personnel as a premium brand.
- That continuous improvement is part of our everyday life, with all employees actively engaged and participating in improving our quality work and management system.
- Fulfilling customer and other requirements decided on by the management.
Absolent AB’s operations are designed to:
- Achieve a better global environment through the performance of our products, which will improve the process emissions to air of our customers.
- Constantly strive for effective use of materials and energy in our production, handle chemicals and waste in the correct manner.
- We run our operations according to relevant requirements, fulfil regulatory and other requirements decided by the management.
- Prevent pollution and constantly improve our environmental care and management system.
Work environment policy
- Absolent AB shall have a safe and healthy working environment, both physically, mentally and from a social perspective. A good day at work for us means a reasonable balance between man, machine and organisation.
- Our basic expectation is that applicable requirements are met and that we put safety first by being fully aware of the work environment. We are committed to eliminating hazards and reducing occupational health and safety risks.
- We will seek to collectively improve our work environment and encourage the reporting of incidents, hazards, risks and opportunities being reported and dealt with.
Read the Absolent Air Care Group’s Code of Conduct here.
We are certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. The certification covers construction, development, manufacturing and the selling of equipment for clean air.
Do you want to know more?
Want to get in contact with us? Please leave your information here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!